To achieve attractive investment returns through investing in high yielding assets with an opportunity for significant asset management to produce medium to long term capital appreciation.
Alternative investing with proactive management dedicated to delivering bespoke solutions that meet the needs of both institutional and HNWI investors looking for a steady income stream from diversified portfolios.
United Technologies Global Growth Fund is aiming the opportunity to participate in professionally managed institutions to achieve above average returns by investing opportunistically all over the world.
The STRUCTURE of our funds is cellular based, United Technologies Global Growth Fund operates 5 separately managed cells which operates in clearly defined fields.
Any Cell, however, may have a more narrowly defined investment strategy according to its particular characteristics, the policy of which may from time to time change. Such a strategy may permit the Cell(s) to invest in various or limited classes of assets. The Cell(s) may purchase assets by way of direct investment or by investing into other listed and non-listed Companies and other strategies which shall be specified in the Supplement outlining the characteristics of the specific Cell.
ASIA DEVELOPMENT LTD was formed to serve the increasing growth and development in the Asian region. We will focus on investments in infrastructure and tourist projects in the region.
ASIA ENERGY LTD was formed to invest in energy projects in Malaysia, India, Pakistan, Myanmar and Indonesia.
UT PETRO LTD is focusing on petroleum trading and various investment in refineries around the Asia region.
UT RENEWABLE LTD is focusing on investment in renewable energy and green projects.
UT GLOBAL LTD was formed to serve the rest of the world for various investment and trading projects .
United Technologies Trust aims to generate an attractive income yield, with potential for income and capital growth, by investing in a portfolio of predominantly S-E Asia equities.
• An actively managed equity income strategy with a focus on generating low volatility returns.
• The portfolio is constructed without reference to benchmarks and with careful consideration of the absolute risk.
• The Trust invests predominantly in S-E Asia equities but may also invest in overseas equities, fixed income securities, preference shares, cash and other S-E Asia listed investment companies.
• Derivatives may be used for the purposes of efficient portfolio management which includes the hedging of currency risk.
• The Trust operates a strict discount control policy which seeks to ensure that the shares trade at, or close to, net asset value at all times.
• Leverage may be used in a tactical and flexible manner to enhance returns.
United Technologies Group Limited was appointed Investment Manager of United Technologies Trust on 17 July 2018.
• United Technologies Group is a global alternative asset manager co-founded by Dan Pop in 2018.
• United Technologies Group manages assets across three business areas: Hedge/Long-Only Funds, Private Equity and Real Estate.
• Since its inception, the United Technologies Group has developed an established portfolio of products in areas of growing importance within the investing community, notably within the Emerging and Frontier Markets.
• United Technologies Group's investment teams are fully dedicated to their own strategies, and leverage their unique blend of experiences to find value for its investors in all market conditions.
The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose St, London, EC2A 2EW, UK
Central Tower, 28 Queen's Road Central, Central, Honk Kong
Tel: +44 208-144-4070